MY HURT

i want to tell you about my hurt
i'm big, i know it. since i born i am a big baby, a big child, and my family is no problem with that.

at the school, everyone give me a call, a tittle what they like.
elephant, big pig, ad anything that similar with big meaning.
i always mad, and crying. but, what for? it makes they more happy with my hurt. 
so i stop it. and be apatis with anything they say.

in junior and senior highschool, i got a slim body. but i still think that i have a big body. its my mind, my soul and my heart.

until now.
everyone say to me that i am big. I KNOW IT! I REALLY KNOW IT!
DON'T WASTING YOUR TIME TO TELL ME A THING THAT I KNOW IT VERY WELL. I HATE IT SO MUCH YOU KNOW?

and i more hatting to the person that tell me to make a diet.

oh please....
is my life, my body, my journey, my adventure. mind your own bussiness.
i'm sexy in my way. if i want to diet, it is my choice, not because your say or your word.

i hate the world that very loving a slim body.

there is no slim if big is not there.

although this world  not accept me, i will alwyas love my self in every single part. because this is a gift from my God. i will always thank to Allah with it.

no matter what. no care what people say.
i love my big self whatever you say!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

REVIEW CERPEN “ SALAWAT DEDAUNAN “

Review Film Hamari Adhuri Kahani

Quote dari Buku Sang Alkemis Paulo Coelho